Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12422369
Primary Skills: C# Programming, SQL/ TOAD/ T-SQL, Tableau
Position may extend/convert based on business needs. The team has a desire to convert to FTE but could be after 6 months or 2 years.
Contract Type: W2 Only
Required Skills Candidate Should Have:
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- Proficient in C# programming, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Object-Oriented Programming (C#.Net, VB.Net, Java).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Enterprise Application Development skills (Source Control, Agile Methodology, SCRUM)
- Experience working with databases (querying, setting up connections).
Database tools experience (Toad, Oracle SQL Developer, SSMS).
- Office Tools (Outlook, Excel, Access).
- Able to take direction and manage work independently.
- Desire to learn new tools.
- Willingness to field questions from junior staff and troubleshoot technical issues that arise.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.