Primary Skills: Spring/Java 8/Full Stack
Duration: 12 Months contract
Contract Type: W2 only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shubham @ 408-709-2234.
- 5+ years’ experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale SaaS platform to provide orchestration and data services to drive the experiences
- Expertise with Java 8.
- Strong Experience with Spring app development.
- Demonstrate passion and ownership of the outcomes of your work.
- Experience with Amazon AWS or other cloud infrastructure technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with Reactive programming is highly desirable.
- Experience with full stack development highly desirable.
- Experience with DSL or language development is a plus.
- Excellent communication capabilities to partner clearly with the rest of the team and ability to explain complex technical issues to myriad audiences.
- Strong Test-Driven Development/Automation mentality.
- Thinks up simple solutions to complex problems.
- Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.