Akraya is looking for a BIOS Software Engineer II for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Sanket at 408-907-2249.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: RF Analyst, Radio, Spectrum Analyzer, GPS, WiFi, 4G LTE, C/C++, MATLAB, Python, RF Test, RF Signal
Duration: 2 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Responsibilities/Qualifications required, not limited to the following:
- Requires an Embedded RF Integration and Test Engineer.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with operating RF equipment such as Software Defined Radio, Spectrum Analyzer, GPS, and WiFi, 4G LTE, and ZigBee Scanners.
Minimum Education: BS/MS with minimum 5 years test experience
- Develop and test real-time, embedded systems, incorporating RF devices and sensor subsystems.
Update APIs per requirements and adhere to compliance regulations
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary environment with electrical, mechanical, and software engineering domains.
- Participate in data collection: radios, EO/IR sensing systems, gimbals, accelerometers, temperature, pressure and cameras.
- Performs test cases which may include transmit power, transmit mask, gain, phase noise, spurious emissions, antenna gain patterns, EIRP, radiated emissions and other regulatory tests or standards.
- Work with state-of the-art RF technologies and commercially off-the-shelf (CotS) components to produce and test custom products
- 3+ years working experience as a software/simulations developer using (C/C++, MATLAB, Python).
Must be familiar with instrumentation automation protocols including serial, USB, GPIB, and Ethernet.
- Must have experience using vector network analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes and multi-meters.
- Hands on experience with antenna range equipment, network analyzers, and other related RF test equipment.
- Strong RF background and familiarity with RF systems fundamentals.
- Strong background in wireless communications theory, RF/signal processing, RF and electrical engineering, mathematics, and computer science.
- Able to adopt to fast requirement changes and development environment.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- Experience with software version control and labeling is a plus.
- Embedded system power-on and platform bring ups are plus.